So — You Want To Start Your Own Business??
For Entrepreneurs or Creative People Who Have Wondered
- How to Figure Out What Kind of Business to Start
- How to Make it Happen
- How to Help the World Find You and Your Products or Services
Announcing an exciting new course for jump starting your business or taking it to the next level.
Personalized and Customized for Your Business - Not a Cookie Cutter Program!
- Business Launch, Development, and Marketing Course
- Intensive, Interactive, Customized
- Work on your business–Not meaningless exercises
- 11 sessions schedule over 22 weeks
Do you already own a business? Is it just OK or is it GREAT?
Are you struggling with any of the following aspects of owning a business?
- Time management
- Websites, blogs, newsletters, social media and other online marketing tools
- How to talk about your business
- How to really Network and not just have Netfun
- Creating a vision statement and putting legs under it by setting SMART-ER goals.
- Overcoming obstacles
- Building your self confidence
- Finding a clear, concise focus
- Finding like-minded business people to create a mastermind group
We did, too. Let us help you learn from our experience and build the business you have dreamed of. During this course, you will actually be working on your own business plan and not engaging in meaningless exercises that are not relevant to what you need.
The biggest difference between a course like this and continuing to do it on your own is the support and accountability. If you are like me and most other small business owners, you are pretty much in the same place you were six months ago.
Think about what the next six months could bring, if you were working with experts, a mastermind peer group and real tools.
As Michael Gerber says in e-Myth:
“If you want to change your business, the first thing you need to do is change the way you think about your business.”
So, You Want to Start Your Own Business?
When: Next session TBA
Where: Courtyard Village, 4555 NE 66th Ave, Vancouver, WA 98661
Time: Fridays, from 4 to 6 pm.
Light refreshments will be available
The class meets 2 or 3 times monthly with mastermind group and expert calls between sessions.
Allowance will be made for inclement weather.
Included in the course:
- Intensive, customized business building skill development
- Work on your business – not meaningless exercises
- Two or three live classes per month, 11 sessions total
- Expert conference call every month
- Plenty of material to work on between classes
- A mastermind peer group
- Terrific resources
- Training to setup your domain, email, website and other online tools
- Tech support for computer and online issues
- Personal Coaching
- A professional, non-threatening environment in which you can honestly share your victories and challenges
- Plenty of support and encouragement.
- On your feet practice of those ever-so-important presentation skills
Similar coaching services can easily reach $500.00 or more per month, without the benefit of working in a class environment.
There are three ways to take advantage of this fabulous value.
Pay in full at the preview class. That price is $795.00
Pay in full at the first class. That price is $995.00
You may also choose to pay in 5 installments of $210 for a total of $1050.
Visa, MasterCard, Cash or Check are accepted. Your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed.
Contact your future instructors for questions:
4549 NE 66th Ave.
Vancouver, WA 98661
P.O. Box 369
Battle Ground WA 98604